TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to Gritteez.com!
These terms and conditions (“these Terms”) represent the Agreement between Gritteez.com (“us,” “our,” “we”) and the Customer (“You”) (individually, “Party”, jointly, “Parties”).
By placing an order on the Company’s Platform, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to be bound to these Terms.
- OUR PLATFORM
- The Company’s Role
The Company, through its Platform, provides the Company’s Site, and Services to make the T-shirts available to You.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company may contract with third party service providers to provide its Services, management software and other services for the Platform.
- Changes to Terms
- The Company may change these Terms at any time in its sole discretion.
- You are responsible for reviewing such postings and any applicable changes.
- Your continued participation in the Platform and using any of the Company’s Services, constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- If you do not agree to any posted changes, do not continue to use the Company’s Platform or the Company’s Services.
You understand that from time to time the Company’s platform may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation, because of:
- equipment malfunctions;
- periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which the Company may undertake from time to time; or
- causes beyond the control of Company or which are not reasonably foreseeable by Company.
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- You must login with an existing account or complete the Site registration process to create an account with a username and password (the “Account”) to make full use of the Platform.
- You may not share your password with anyone except authorized employees.
- You must always provide accurate, current, and complete information, and you must update such information in a timely manner to maintain its accuracy and completeness.
- Any use of the Site through your Account will be deemed as being used by you.
- The Company is entitled to rely on the contact and other information that is supplied to us through your Account.
- Your Account is NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-ASSIGNABLE.
- You have the right to cancel your registration.
- The Company may communicate to you at will, through any contact details in your account.
- You agree to receive mobile notifications from us. Standard rates will apply for such notifications.
- You shall have an option of disabling the notifications. However, you may miss out on important information concerning your account.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage you suffer because of disabling the notifications.
- NON-PERMITTEN USAGE/ USAGE BY MINORS
- This Platform is not intended for or directed to persons who are minors (typically persons under the age of 18, depending on where you live). Because the Company cannot prohibit minors from accessing the Site, the Company must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising minors to decide which materials are appropriate for minors to view and/or purchase.
- By registering with this Site, purchasing products from us or providing us with any information, you represent to us that you are legally permitted to enter into a binding contract (18 years of age or older in most jurisdictions) or, if you are under the legal age of consent, you have the express permission from your parent or guardian and that any information you provide to us is not inaccurate, deceptive or misleading.
- We require that all purchases be made either (i) by individuals who are not minors and who can legally enter into binding contracts (typically persons 18 years of age or older, depending on where you live), or (ii) by minors with the permission of a parent or guardian to purchase items on the Site
- FEES AND PAYMENT
You shall pay a percentage fee [ENTER PERCENTAGE] of the total order price.
- All payments shall be made using credit card, or digital wallet such as PayPal, apple pay etc.
- You are required to settle all payments and any expense involved, in a timely manner.
- The Company will process Your orders and collect all amounts due from you for orders made by you through the Company’s Platform.
- The Company will remit such amounts, less any service fee owed to the Company by you, to the Sellers.
- You hereby appoint the Company as your agent for the sole and express purpose of making payments to Sellers for the Services on the Company’s Platform.
- You acknowledge that, the Company's receipt of funds from you is deemed the Seller’s receipt of funds from you.
- For the sake of clarity, your Order is deemed complete only once the Service is completed; and the expiry of any complaints and/or cancellation period, if any.
- If the Company concludes that your actions and/or performance in connection with this Agreement may result in Seller’s disputes, chargebacks or other claims, then the Company may, in its sole discretion, withhold any money deposit that are otherwise due to You under this Agreement until a completion of any investigation(s) regarding Your actions and/or performance in connection with this Agreement.
- OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATION
- You shall retain all rights and interests to every information you provide in the Platform.
- You grant the Company permission to use all content including photos, contents, data, and images for advertising the Company’s platform and for the Company’s analytics.
- The Company shall NOT sell Your data to any third party
- ORDER PROCESS
- You will place orders using the Company’s checkout system and the Company will collect all proceeds from such transactions on the Seller’s behalf.
- You shall never be at risk of loss of funds upon payment to the Company on the Seller’s behalf.
- The Company will send an automated email message to You confirming receipt of an Order.
The rights and obligations under these terms shall last for the length of the user active contracts usually renewed automatically annually.
- You must conduct your own due diligence and proceed with orders on your own risk.
- The Company encourages You to try and settle conflicts with us by mutual communication. If for any reason this fails, You can seek judgment from the local court of law
Each Party in this Agreement is responsible, as required under applicable laws and regulations, for identifying and paying all taxes and other governmental fees and charges (and any penalties, interest, and other additions thereto) that are imposed on that Party upon or with respect to the transactions and payments contemplated under this Agreement.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILIT
- You shall use the Platform at your own risk
- NEITHER [ENTER NAME] NOR ITS AGENTS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, PARTNERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, ATTORNEYS, OR AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, AND AGREE NOT TO SUE ANY OF THEM UPON, ANY CLAIM FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO, THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF ANY OF OUR SERVICES EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES, OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE PLATFORM AND SERVICES. AS USED HEREIN.
- THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY/GUARANTEE
ALL INFORMATION IN THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITH NO GUARANTEE OF COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR OF THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Company’s Services and the content in the Platform (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
- The Company’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
- The Company is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
- The Company gives You a temporary, non-exclusive license to use such services, including third-party’s services, in the Platform to the limited extent of facilitating this Agreement.
- APPLICABLE LAW
If you access the Site from anywhere globally, you agree that the laws of [ENTER STATE], without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between You and Us.
- You SHALL still be obligated to these terms even if your account is terminated. Specifically, any of your obligations relating to limitations on liability, confidentiality and indemnification, as well as any other obligations under this Agreement that by their nature are intended to survive, including any payment or services obligation, will survive termination of this Agreement.
- Any termination of this Agreement will be without prejudice to the rights of either Party against the other in respect of any antecedent claim or breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement
If you have any questions or concerns about any of these terms, feel free to contact us.
Our Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org